The website https://www.blendhotel.gr is managed by the company «BLEND HOTEL ATHENS – HOTELCO S.A.» The personal data, namely all the information that identifies you as persons directly or indirectly, which you provide optionally and compulsorily when you visit the website or when you sign up for various applications related to services provided by BLEND HOTEL ATHENS and any additional personal data will be requested in the future is collected, processed, transferred, saved and used by our company as data controller, as well as by service providers including data processors and service providers.
BLEND HOTEL ATHENS takes the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously and has taken all necessary measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the information concerning visitors / users of its Website.
This Policy is for informing the data subjects in accordance with Articles 13-14 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016. If you have any questions about this Policy and in general the way BLEND HOTEL ATHENS collects and processes your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we collect
1. Information collected automatically during your visit and interaction with our Website
Our Website has informative content about the services provided for your stay in BLEND HOTEL ATHENS and only browsing it (without making a reservation or sending a request) does not require the visitor to provide / import personal data. However, just by visiting and browsing the Website, certain information can be automatically collected, which can identify you directly or indirectly, such as:
•your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address,
• the type of browser and the operating system,
•the websites you visited immediately before and after your visit to the page,
•connection speed and information about the software programs installed on the computer,
•basic server connection information and
•information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies (see the Cookies Policy).
Regarding the information that is automatically collected from your browsing on our Website, please refrain from visiting our Website, if you do not wish us to collect and process this information.
2. Information you provide us directly
In case the visitor of the Website wishes to contact BLEND HOTEL ATHENS, they are invited to send us an email at email@example.com .
-Booking and providing extra services
You may also be asked to provide personal information about special purposes, such as when making a reservation for accommodation at BLEND HOTEL ATHENS, when making a request for additional services, at which time they are collected, among other data:
- identification data, such as your name and surname.
-communication details, such as your email address, phone number, postal address (optionally), country, city/region (optionally), state (optionally), postcode (optionally).
-payment/debit card number, card expiration date, holder name, CVC code.
-information that is necessary for the fulfillment of special requests (for example health conditions that require special accommodation, eating habits, type of bed etc. by sending comments).
-purpose of your visit (optionally).
- work company (optionally).
-files and copies of your mail if you contact us.
-information about the stay of visitors, including the date of arrival and departure, as well as goods and services purchased.
- customer credit information.
When booking a room you have to enter your details in the application of our website powered by Webhotelier - https://blendhotelathens.reserve-online.net . Our Hotel has signed a contract with Webhotelier for the processing of personal data in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR.
You can modify or cancel a reservation you have made with our system by entering the email address you used during the booking as well as the confirmation number you received from us.
In case you wish to receive the latest updates and offers from our hotel (newsletter) through the Website, you can fill in and submit the corresponding contact form, during the submission of which the Website collects and processes, with your consent, only your email address.
As part of your previous transaction with BLEND HOTEL ATHENS or with your express consent, we may from time to time send you an email to your personal or professional email address, or call you and send you messages on your phone number to inform you of new offers from our hotel and events that may interest you. By using this Website and subject to the provisions of the legislation on consent for sending electronic communications for direct commercial purposes, you provide your express consent for all of the above processing of your personal data. In case you wish that such updates are not received or at any time you wish to discontinue them, please notify us immediately at the hotel's email address. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
3. We may collect personal information from various sources, including:
-through the Website
-through booking and telephone call centers
-through social media and trademark channels (for example Facebook).
-data collected when you connect to our wifi internet.
FOR STATISTICAL ANALYSIS:
To learn more about how our website is used by its visitors, we keep in aggregate form and analyze the data we collect. We may use this information, for example, to monitor and analyze the use of the Website, to enhance its functionality and to better shape its content and design according to the needs of our visitors.
When collecting information directly from you, we take the appropriate care to verify which of the collected personal information relates to minors. In any case, if we find that we have collected any personal information from a minor under the age of 15 without verifiable parental consent, in accordance with the provisions of Article 21 of Law 4624/2019 (Greek Legislation), we will delete the information from our database as soon as possible with the relevant information of the parent or guardian of the minor. If you think we may have collected information from a minor under the age of 15, please contact us immediately.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect, process, use and store your personal data:
- For verification of your data by us, when you link to our websites, our Applications and wi-fi.
- To fulfill accommodation or information requests and recall your preferences and registration information.
- To provide our services to you.
- To contact you and send you information about our services and offers.
- To assess and retrieve data for administrative and other communication purposes and to operate and improve the quality and effectiveness of our services, our websites, programs and applications related to our operations.
- For compliance with applicable law, such as the recording of all personal data of customers staying at the hotel, and the maintenance of documents of all payment movements.
- To support IT purposes.
- To support business processes.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data are directly related to the intended purpose. When your data is collected for the purpose of booking or providing extra services from our hotel, the processing is considered legal in the context of the performance of the contract with you (article 6 par. 1 b΄ GDPR). In other circumstances (such as the recording of all personal data of customers staying at the hotel, and the maintenance of documents of all payment movements etc) the collection of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations (article 6 par. 1 c΄ GDPR). The processing of your data for promotional purposes is based on your consent (article 6 par. 1 a΄ GDPR). At the same time, depending on the nature of the processing, it may be based on other legal grounds of Article 6 of the GDPR (for example our legitimate interest (for example – legal claims of our Hotel - article 6 par. 1 f΄ GDPR) or Article 9 when the processing concerns personal data of specific categories (for example express consent in case you share with us data such as your allergies or other preferences, in order to be taken into account during your stay – article 9 par. 2 a΄ GDPR).
USE AND EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION
• Our hotel respects your right to privacy and the information that concerns you and therefore uses this information for the aforementioned purposes. For this reason, it does not disclose, transmit or make your information available to third parties. We also do not transmit this information outside the European Union.
We may make information about you available to other companies, applications or individuals in the following circumstances:
• We may disclose to third parties aggregated information or information that does not directly identify you, so that we may develop the content and services of our Website. Please note that we do not disclose your contact information to third parties in any way.
•We may use or use in the future third parties to provide services related to our Website, such as database management, maintenance services, analytics, data processing and email distribution and text messaging. These third parties will have access to the information that concerns you only for the performance of their above duties on our behalf and with explicit contractual obligations regarding the protection of your privacy and personal data.
• We may disclose information about you in the event that the hotel is acquired by or merged with another company or when a similar business transaction takes place. However, in this case, our Website will notify you by placing a clear notice within it or by sending a relevant notification to the email address you provided to us, before the information concerning you is transferred and generally subject to a different personal data protection policy.
• We may disclose information about you to respond to summonses, investigative warrants, court proceedings, court orders, legal proceedings or other measures imposed by any competent authority, including the Personal Data Protection Authority and other Supervisory Data Protection Authorities of countries - members of the European Union, as well as to secure and uphold our legitimate rights or to challenge claims against us.
Please note that third parties may collect data about you independently, including your IP address and information about the websites you visit and the links you click on, through cookies, "clicks" on links or other media during your visit. For more information, see the "Cookies" Policy.
In cases where you provide us with personal data of third parties, you guarantee that you have informed them of the purposes and manner in which we must process their personal data.
INFORMATION KEEPING TIME
The hotel will keep the personal data it collects through its Website for the absolutely necessary period of time for the fulfillment of the above processing purposes or the observance of the applicable laws or agreements of restriction or terms of this Policy. We will keep the information collected automatically for up to 12 months and then it can be stored in an unrecognizable summary form. If you withdraw your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data, we will delete your data from our electronic files and documents, unless keeping them becomes necessary in compliance with our legal obligation or for the exercise, establishment or defense of our rights or legitimate interests before judicial authorities.
When processing is required by provisions of the applicable legal framework, your personal data will be stored for as long as the relevant provisions require.
When processing is performed under a contract, your personal data is stored for as long as is necessary for the execution of the contract and for the establishment, exercise, and / or support of legal claims under the contract.
When processing is done to serve your request, we will process your data for as long as it takes to satisfy your request.
When the processing is done in the context of promotional activities and marketing, we will process your data until you revoke your consent and request that you no longer receive our promotional messages.
The security of your personal data is our absolute commitment. To achieve this, we apply all modern and appropriate for the purposes of processing technical and organizational measures, for the reasonable protection of your personal data from unauthorized and illegal access and processing or accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft, use or disclosure, response and adequacy of which we check at regular intervals.
The security and safety of your information also depends on you. In cases where we have given you or that you have chosen a password to access the services through our website and / or our applications, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password. Please do not share your password with anyone else.
We make every effort to ensure the most complete safe use of our website or applications. We recommend that you do not include any confidential information (eg credit card information) when using e-mail. For your own protection, our responses via email to you will not include any confidential information.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
Your credit card information is not stored in the hotel's storage media during the transaction but is entered directly into the secure environment of the partner bank which has taken over the routing of all the cards and uses encryption.
You may, as the case may be, exercise the following rights:
• the right of access, to find out which data we are processing for you, for what purpose and their recipients,
• the right to rectification, in order to correct any deficiencies or inaccuracies in your data,
• the right to erasure (right to be forgotten), to delete your personal data from our files, but as long as their processing is no longer necessary or the retention of your data is not required in order to comply with our legal obligations or for defense our legal interests before the Courts,
• the right to restrict processing, in case of questioning the accuracy of your data,
• the right to data portability, to receive your data in a structured and commonly used format,
• the right to object if you do not wish to use your data for the purposes of directly promoting our services. Our hotel does not prepare profiles based on the personal data you provide to us through this Website.
• the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Your rights are subject to the terms and restrictions of applicable law (articles 12 - 22 of the GDPR and the provisions of Law 4624/2019, articles 29 - 35).
For the exercise of your rights, please address your respective request by writing to us in the following postal address Vyssis 2, Athens, postal code: 105 51 or by phone calling 2103221552 or by sending us an email to email@example.com or you can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
BLEND HOTEL ATHENS will make every effort to respond to your request within thirty days of receipt. However, if due to the complexity of your request or due to the data volume it is not possible to satisfy your request within thirty days, we undertake to inform you within the above deadline in writing of the reasons for the delay and to make every effort to satisfy your request as soon as possible and in any case within two additional months.
BLEND HOTEL ATHENS reserves the right not to satisfy your request in the event that it is found to be manifestly unfounded or excessive, informing you of the reasons for its dissatisfaction.
In any case, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO)